The Student Room Group

TSR Quiz of the Week #145!! (27th April 2024)

Welcome to your TSR Quiz of the Week!

Welcome to Quiz of the Week #145!!

Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms, and you have until next Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer) to play the game! The form will ask you to fill in your TSR username, andthis is essential if you want to be in contention for the prize! Please feel free to comment and shareyour scores below this also makes verifying the scores easier!

Once again you'll notice the tiebreaker question in place. As usual, this is one where the answer is a number, and if there's a tie for first place, the winner of the prize will be the person who gets closest to the correct answer! (And yes, it can also help us spot anyone who looks like they might have received help from Google as they did the quiz.)

Click here to play!

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep,thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively.

Happy quizzing!

Spoiler

(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think I'm at 8/9 and I'm happy at getting at least the right scale for the tiebreaker! :h:
Original post by erin11
Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!
How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms, and you have until next Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer) to play the game! The form will ask you to fill in your TSR username, andthis is essential if you want to be in contention for the prize! Please feel free to comment and shareyour scores below this also makes verifying the scores easier!
Once again you'll notice the tiebreaker question in place. As usual, this is one where the answer is a number, and if there's a tie for first place, the winner of the prize will be the person who gets closest to the correct answer! (And yes, it can also help us spot anyone who looks like they might have received help from Google as they did the quiz.)
Click here to play!
Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep,thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively.
Happy quizzing!

Spoiler

I would say 6/10? I think some were not marked properly! Lovely quiz - thank you @erin11
Reply 3
confusing - I think 8 but using capital letters was marked wrong?
I got 6/10 (I think) and wasn't actually too far off the tiebreak for once
if there are any issues please don’t worry, i will go through everything and give points where needed!!
I think 6/10 and not too far on the tiebreaker
it says I got 3/10 but actually I should get 4/10 because I got the Taylor Swift one right, but my answer had caps whereas the selected answer does not, but cool quiz 😀
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by erin11
if there are any issues please don’t worry, i will go through everything and give points where needed!!

@Raptor Jesus 😉
I think I got 6/9 but it depends on how you plan to mark question 8 (about the swimming).
Reply 10
Original post by erin11
How it works
Click here to play!
Scoring
Happy quizzing!

I got 8/10 but I technically got a 10/10
look at my mistakes
really
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by JF ZAK
I got 8/10 but I technically got a 10/10
look at my mistakes
really

i will correct answers, just waiting for everyone who wants to take part to do so first!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by erin11
i will correct answers, just waiting for everyone who wants to take part to do so first!

reply 10 has posted two of the questions
Original post by Muttley79
reply 10 has posted two of the questions

I've edited those out now.

Please make sure you use tags if sharing answers.
Reply 14
Original post by erin11

okay
1/10 - Once again
Reply 16
1/10 - Once again

idk hw its possible to get a 1
but u can do this if u do it again
RESULTS:
1st Place: @JF ZAK with 9/9 and the tie breaker :biggrin:
2nd Place: @AMolly2133 with 9/9
3rd Place: @Saracen's Fez @AspiringSurvivor @Muttley79 with 8/9
4th Place: @PileaP @Sherlock.and.John with 7/9
5th Place: @emm4nuella @Talkative Toad @flowersinmyhair @agent_duck343 @CheeseIsVeg @CatusStarbright with 6/9
6th Place: @Raptor Jesus with 5/9
7th Place: @STiron9 with 4/9
8th Place: @Idfkwhoknows
9th Place: @scar-the-queen
10th Place: @JA03

@Pwca
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by erin11
RESULTS:
1st Place: @AMolly2133 @JF ZAK with 9/10 :biggrin:
2nd Place: @Saracen's Fez @AspiringSurvivor @Muttley79 with 8/10
3rd Place: @PileaP @Sherlock.and.John with 7/10
4th Place: @emm4nuella @Talkative Toad @flowersinmyhair @agent_duck343 @CheeseIsVeg @CatusStarbright with 6/10
5th Place: @Raptor Jesus with 5/10
6th Place: @STiron9 with 4/10
7th Place: @Idfkwhoknows
8th Place: @scar-the-queen
9th Place: @JA03

Who was closer on the tiebreaker for the first place?
Original post by Talkative Toad
Who was closer on the tiebreaker for the first place?

The results have now been adjusted slightly to show the winner with closest tiebreaker :smile:

Quick Reply