The Student Room Group

A-Level AQA psychology question - HELP

So for paper 1 in attachment, if a 16 marker said 'outline and evaluation multiple attachments' would you essentially just do an essay on role of the father? or would you so an essay on Schaffers stages of attachment? Im so confused because there's no spread in the book on it??
Reply 1
Original post by SFORT7
So for paper 1 in attachment, if a 16 marker said 'outline and evaluation multiple attachments' would you essentially just do an essay on role of the father? or would you so an essay on Schaffers stages of attachment? Im so confused because there's no spread in the book on it??

According to the specification it would be multiple attachments and the role of the father. Schaffer's stages might be used as research support or contradictory research but they wouldn't be needed in the AO1. Just talk about the role of the father mainly and primary and secondary caregivers (I think).
Original post by bibachu
According to the specification it would be multiple attachments and the role of the father. Schaffer's stages might be used as research support or contradictory research but they wouldn't be needed in the AO1. Just talk about the role of the father mainly and primary and secondary caregivers (I think).

There isnt enough on the role of fathers to write a 16 marker focused on and evaluating multiple attachments. Imo, I'd talk about schaffers stages the most and include the role of the father as evidence in the a01. A03 would basically be schaffers stages a03 but you'd change them up a little to focus on the q
Reply 3
Original post by 77existing.
There isnt enough on the role of fathers to write a 16 marker focused on and evaluating multiple attachments. Imo, I'd talk about schaffers stages the most and include the role of the father as evidence in the a01. A03 would basically be schaffers stages a03 but you'd change them up a little to focus on the q

If there isn’t enough for role of the father then it’s probably caregiver-infant interactions as a whole. I’m wondering whether that would be too broad though as you might waste time writing about all of it. Do you think it be worth mentioning reciprocity and interactional synchrony or would that be too much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending