The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Economics

Hi, does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get topic questions/revision resources from for ocr Econ?
Reply 1
Original post by kriti.s
Hi, does anyone have any good recommendations on where to get topic questions/revision resources from for ocr Econ?

expert tuition and use the edexcel ones! i also do ocr and my teacher told us to use them as the resources for ocr are limited and edexcel is almost identical.
Reply 2
Original post by kriti.s

there's also this website called zigzag but im not sure if it's free but you could check it out
Reply 3
Original post by kriti.s

i'm currently a uni student and selling my A Level Econ notes and I have fully developed essay plans on nearly all the evaluation points on the spec if you're interested! I got an A* just from those notes and essay plans so message me if you want to buy them - they're fully electronic, hand-written notes that I can email over to you ASAP :smile:

Quick Reply