The Student Room Group

Gcse year 10 mocks edexel 2023 higher

does anyone have a free copy I would like to use the paper I did year 10 for revision before the gcse
Reply 1
which subject is this for?
Reply 2
maths
Reply 3
wait so u want the 2023 paper for maths edexcel? i think i might have it, but idk what you mean by mock- i only have the actual exam i think. my teacher sent it to us to do for classwork but idk so i'll check rq

edit: im sorry i don't have the paper 😭 but is there anything else u might want for revision
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
omg no worries I just meant the exam paper but I'm trying to find the papers for 2023 for the higher tier aqa sciences I can't find them online at all my teacher didn't give it back
Reply 5
Original post by itsadara
wait so u want the 2023 paper for maths edexcel? i think i might have it, but idk what you mean by mock- i only have the actual exam i think. my teacher sent it to us to do for classwork but idk so i'll check rq
edit: im sorry i don't have the paper 😭 but is there anything else u might want for revision

I think the teachers don't give it back for the new year 10s for their exams ??
Reply 6
Original post by diaaaa
I think the teachers don't give it back for the new year 10s for their exams ??

i have no idea- icl my teachers just be giving me anything and everything so i have too many practise questions and past papers and idek where they're from 😭
Reply 8
Original post by itsadara
i have no idea- icl my teachers just be giving me anything and everything so i have too many practise questions and past papers and idek where they're from 😭
my teachers too lazy so they give the tests from pmt

Quick Reply