The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Does anyone know when more Endcliffe accommodation will be released?

I am applying for accommodation as a first-year but on the self-select there seem to be barely any Endcliffe apartments at all - they are almost all Ranmoor. Have all the Endcliffe apartments sold out already? Or will they be releasing more soon?
Reply 1
Hi! I’m pretty sure that almost all the Endcliffe ones are taken up since the application opened in March. But it also depends if you selected either quiet living, same sex or both as the apartments in Ranmoor are resevered for those. I’m not sure about the LGBTQ+ as I didn't select that for mine, but I assume it would be in Ranmoor as well. I am also not sure if they have finished releasing all of their blocks but since it ends in June (I think, best to double check), there are still rooms waiting to be released. Don’t worry, just make sure to check back every few days as some people may change their mind and pick another room in a different or same building in Endcliffe.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hello
I'm going to spend 1 year sheffield. I want to live on campus.
Practical questions: how did you manage the sheets for the beds, did you take them in your suitcases? What is the size of a "single" bed
How did you manage all the kitchen utensils : knife, fork, glasses, plates. I couldn't take everything in my luggage:smile: Thank you for your replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending