Can a guy and a girl ever be "Just" friends? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Va Va Voom
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
people i speak to every so often aren't friends. i'm talking about friends. and with friends, something doesn't need to develop
SJ No.18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Yes but MOST people disagree. Maybe those who disagree are young and naive and don't realise men and women don't always want to jump into bed with each other.
Whos the narrow minded one now, I don't see why you cant respect others opinion without throwing silly imature insults. Really i think it is you that needs to grow up my friend.

sj
xxx
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SJ No.18)
Im talking from a male perspective not female you may not have sexual feelings but if he finds you attractive then he would.
well then, I guess my self esteem just suffered a huger blow
SJ No.18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
just because I think someone's attractive doesn't mean I want to jump them.
This applies to males not females, might I say you are indeed attractive
Va Va Voom
Report 14 years ago
You don't believe that do you. the guy has be someone with a bit of dough, if you are telling the truth then so be it but I highly doubt it.

Again you may not want to jump him but if you are ATTRACTIVE then he would feel differently.
i do actually believe that, otherwise i wouldn't have said it. if i was attracted to someone, who didn't happen to have a bit of dough , that fact wouldn't change anything and i would still want to jump him. honestly. independent women and all that tripe
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe those who disagree are young and naive and don't realise men and women don't always want to jump into bed with each other.
I'm young and naive because i have a different opinion to you?

I think maybe you are the naive one.
SJ No.18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
well then, I guess my self esteem just suffered a huger blow
Don't, I'm sure you are very attractive and your guy friend wants to make love to you many a time but is afraid to how you react to it.
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Whos the narrow minded one now, I don't see why you cant respect others opinion without throwing silly imature insults. Really i think it is you that needs to grow up my friend.

sj
xxx
I did not throw out any insults and I am sorry if you feel I have insulted you but there was no intentions. Oh and I am already grown up thanks very much.
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I'm young and naive because i have a different opinion to you?

I think maybe you are the naive one.
No you are young because you are, and you are naive because you seem to think that all men and women want sex. You are entitled to an opinion but it is a false statement that you make as not every person wants sex with the opposite sex.
SJ No.18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I did not throw out any insults and I am sorry if you feel I have insulted you but there was no intentions. Oh and I am already grown up thanks very much.
I doubt you are and I mean mentally. You do know that maturity is not directly proportional to age, because I don't think you do.

sj
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No you are young because you are, and you are naive because you seem to think that all men and women want sex. You are entitled to an opinion but it is a false statement that you make as not every person wants sex with the opposite sex.
I'll accept the young accusation.

However i don't think that every man wants to sleep with every woman, and vice versa. I do, though, believe that given the chance the majority of men would sleep with an attractive friend if given the chance.
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To me, NO, 'cause i rather have guys as friends......theres not much i can talk to girls about
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
To me, NO, 'cause i rather have guys as friends......theres not much i can talk to girls about
I'd say quite the oppisite cos you can't talk to other guys about how you feel about certain things (NOTE: this isn't about being Macho, its just that girls understand it better)
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
I'd say quite the oppisite cos you can't talk to other guys about how you feel about certain things (NOTE: this isn't about being Macho, its just that girls understand it better)
well....then, your just a girl's guy......i am a guy's guy .......well, the thing is, telling your "girl" friends your feeling emotional, or going into the deep crap, will make them feel sorry for you.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i am a guy's guy
I think that's a bit to much information. That sort of thing should stay personal to you, me thinks. :p:
princessb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friendship with a bloke has gone a bit wrong... see 'Male Friend'
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I think that's a bit to much information. That sort of thing should stay personal to you, me thinks. :p:
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO, i didn't mean it in THAT way.....!!!!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO, i didn't mean it in THAT way.....!!!!
It's alright dude, you don't have to deny it. I'm just not sure you should be sharing that sort of info with us. :p:
HollyBible
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
Well??

If you are friends with a guy, do you think you can just stay his friend always or do you think that one day a spark will fly between the two of you.

Can a guy and a girl ever be just friends...??

What are your views and opinions on this?
I don't think it's possible it's just nature you cannot ignore the fact that we are just animals with conscience that's all , So it up to you
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well....then, your just a girl's guy......i am a guy's guy .......well, the thing is, telling your "girl" friends your feeling emotional, or going into the deep crap, will make them feel sorry for you.
Considering the fact that I get girls telling me their problems in return, I don't think that matters.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads