This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
dude, just drop it :mad: your gonna be on my hate life :mad:

Only kidding, i don't like telling people i don't know, personal answers......not being rude or anything.....thats just me :aetsch:

Just go with what you think man
"do you like girls" is a personal question? :confused:

i (and macavelli probably as well) think you are gay or at the very least, some sort of asexual
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)

i (and macavelli probably as well) think you are gay or at the very least, some sort of asexual
Its spelt with a 'K', not a 'C'. :p:
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

ok, i like girls.....but i can't be in a relationship with a girl for more then a month, i would just get very bored.....of the routine of dating......

i don't find guys attractive, hence i am not gay

you guys can think what you want man :cool:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Its spelt with a 'K', not a 'C'. :p:
I know, but "maka" looks much harsher to the eyes than "maca" :p:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, i like girls.....but i can't be in a relationship with a girl for more then a month, i would just get very bored.....of the routine of dating......

do you get bored of hetersexual sex?
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you get bored of hetersexual sex?
whats hetersexual? i only know what transexual mean

edit : Yeah.....i am.....is that NOT normal?.......
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I don't do relationships either. Well, not long term ones. One night relationships are okay.

I think some guys are attractive. That doesn't mean i'm gay. :p:

I don't think your gay, i was just fooling around with you. :cool:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whats hetersexual? i only know what transexual mean
Heterosexual = Straight.
Hide
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It is possible.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
Well??

If you are friends with a guy, do you think you can just stay his friend always or do you think that one day a spark will fly between the two of you.

Can a guy and a girl ever be just friends...??

What are your views and opinions on this?
I am living proof that this can happen :cool:

So yes... they can just be good friends
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Guys and Gals can be just friends, yes.
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I believe so...I have alot of friends who are guys. But I don't make friends with them myself. I usually become aquainted through some other friend. I feel very uncomfortable walking up to a guy and asking him to join me and such... :rolleyes:
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, im friends with the girls in my school, but a serious relationship with any of them i haven't experienced. The problem is that living in a small community is that you attend school with you peers from preschool to highschool. Its a rather odd situation between the sexes. Whenever a new girl attends our school, every guy pounces on here like she's model of the year.
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have A LOT of guys who are friends. But I'm asking this question because many of the guys in the past who have been my friends have ended up either liking me or I have ended up liking them or even if we don't like each other, there was a mutual attraction between us and a lot of flirting. And also I've had a best friend who is a guy since I was about 4 and he's always been the most closest guy 2 me. and the whole of last year I would always talk about my fiance to him and how much I love my fiance etc etc - and this year he admitted that he had liked me and fallen in love with me in the past year and I felt so bad as I've been confiding in him about everything and he must have felt so bad. Thing is, I don't want him to like me because I LOVE our friendship and I LOVE my fiance....so...it's making me ask the question - can a guy and a girl ever be just friends??
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one of my closest friends is male. he is gay, but still.. I'm not attracted to him in the slightest; I just get on with him a lot better than I do some girls, not always but at times.

I don't have a lot of close male friends who are gay, but I do have some acquaintances, and my relationship with them is definitely platonic.
Carelesswhispers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmm, i think its v dodgy. Probs over time that they cant simply remain as friends, esp if u get vv close. Recent example is my best friend. We'd been best friends since nursery, told each other everything etc, would go on double dates with our respective gf/bf. BUT this yr at new yrs eve his true feelings came tumbling out (thort he was just a bit pissed) but nxt day he told me everything. prob is i dont feel the same so its messed up the friendship somehow
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
Well??

If you are friends with a guy, do you think you can just stay his friend always or do you think that one day a spark will fly between the two of you.

upto a point.
I mean anyone that becomes really close friendwise with someone of the opposite sex will sooner or later become...confused as to the nature of the relationship.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in general yes they can be just friends but when it comes to the matter of a guy and girl being really close and 'just friends' no. one of them will always want something more, whether its the guy or girl. (usually its the guy tho lol) and also girls can be really oblivious to it!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh i think it is possible... i have a lot of friends who are lads and i don't think there is chemistry between us. saying that, i do have friends who there has been chemistry with and its now gone (my ex-bf was my best freind before we went out).... but basically yeh, there are soem people you will never fancy but you can be really close with

lou xxx
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well??

erm. yes and no......

yes, they can be jsut friends.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads