The Student Room Group

is it just me or is cramming the easiest way to remember and revise?

my gcses are in like.. 2? something weeks maybe? i started revision like around a week into april maybe? i have memory issues so maybe this is an adhd thing but i find when i revise long term i will not remember so revising a few weeks beforehand is the easiest way for me to remember anything. idk maybe it’s just me, how do you go about remembering things when revising long term?
Reply 1
Original post by mai.s
my gcses are in like.. 2? something weeks maybe? i started revision like around a week into april maybe? i have memory issues so maybe this is an adhd thing but i find when i revise long term i will not remember so revising a few weeks beforehand is the easiest way for me to remember anything. idk maybe it’s just me, how do you go about remembering things when revising long term?

No I completely get what you're saying I'm the same with cramming. If you feel you can get through the whole course in a few weeks and will remember the content that is a fine way to revise. I personally feel that I'm like this due to concentrating in class and having a fairly good short term memory. If you want to learn how to remember things long term however, I would suggest revising the whole course fairly early and then when exams are closer doing practice exam papers. You will then learn your weak point in memory and can revise those things. Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending