The Student Room Group

International Student Advice

I am disabled and an international student. A professor sexually harassed me and my university is not offering adequate academic support while the investigation is ongoing. As an international student, I feel clueless on what to do. I am thinking that my most painless option is dropping out and reapplying or transferring my studies to another university. However this is extremely expensive. Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I am disabled and an international student. A professor sexually harassed me and my university is not offering adequate academic support while the investigation is ongoing. As an international student, I feel clueless on what to do. I am thinking that my most painless option is dropping out and reapplying or transferring my studies to another university. However this is extremely expensive. Any advice?

Is there anyone you can report him to about not giving academic support? Maybe the same person you told about the sexual harassment? You should not have to change university because a professor is not helping you. Can you change class ? Hope this helps xx

Quick Reply