The Student Room Group

Student finance application error help

Hello,
I applied for student finance a few weeks ago, but when my dad went to support my application, he typed in my CRN and found my account but then it said that I did not have an ongoing application and it has been saying this for weeks. We then filled in a form which had his national insurance number, details and some other financial questions and uploaded it online (i forgot what the form was called) but today I have recieved an email saying that he needs to send in his details or i will not get the full maintenance loan which i am eligible for. It also still says awaiting sponsor 1 details on my account. Please help!
Original post by Pimbers5002
Hello,
I applied for student finance a few weeks ago, but when my dad went to support my application, he typed in my CRN and found my account but then it said that I did not have an ongoing application and it has been saying this for weeks. We then filled in a form which had his national insurance number, details and some other financial questions and uploaded it online (i forgot what the form was called) but today I have recieved an email saying that he needs to send in his details or i will not get the full maintenance loan which i am eligible for. It also still says awaiting sponsor 1 details on my account. Please help!

Hi there,

Is your Dad the only parent in the household and was it the PFF2 form he sent? If so, when did he submit it? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hello,
It was the PFF2 form we uploaded online yes and it was uploaded about 2 weeks ago now and it still says that I need to submit sponsor 1 details.
Hi there. At the moment, the PFF2 form is taking around 19 working days to be processed. This can be seen in the link below. We would advise to allow more time for this to be reviewed. The request for 'Sponsor 1 details' will remain until the PFF2 is processed.
SFE: Current application timescales - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thanks. David
Reply 4
Original post by David SLC
Hi there. At the moment, the PFF2 form is taking around 19 working days to be processed. This can be seen in the link below. We would advise to allow more time for this to be reviewed. The request for 'Sponsor 1 details' will remain until the PFF2 is processed.
SFE: Current application timescales - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thanks. David

Ah okay thank you just didnt know if I had to submit anything else to support it
Thanks for the help
Original post by Pimbers5002
Ah okay thank you just didnt know if I had to submit anything else to support it
Thanks for the help

You're welcome. If you have any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending