The Student Room Group

Mother's account details not matching mine for application

Hi,

I've been trying to get my mum's details sorted for my 24/25 application for the past month (we haven't had problems applying for the previous two years), however when we've tried to search for my application using my CRN, it says that her details don't match my application.

We got an email earlier today saying it's the last chance to get sponsor details for this coming year, so I'm incredibly worried I won't get my finance for next year considering that it pays for my rent and I'm virtually financially independent.

Do I need to get her to fill out a PFF2 form and attach it to my application, or should I cancel my application and try again? I have both my and her CRN, and as previously mentioned she was able to do my previous applications just fine.

I believe it may be because I included her middle initial (a single letter) in my application, but she doesn't use it on her account? I'm very worried, so any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Original post by Jvbittt
Hi,
I've been trying to get my mum's details sorted for my 24/25 application for the past month (we haven't had problems applying for the previous two years), however when we've tried to search for my application using my CRN, it says that her details don't match my application.
We got an email earlier today saying it's the last chance to get sponsor details for this coming year, so I'm incredibly worried I won't get my finance for next year considering that it pays for my rent and I'm virtually financially independent.
Do I need to get her to fill out a PFF2 form and attach it to my application, or should I cancel my application and try again? I have both my and her CRN, and as previously mentioned she was able to do my previous applications just fine.
I believe it may be because I included her middle initial (a single letter) in my application, but she doesn't use it on her account? I'm very worried, so any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 18 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated!

As my application still says "awaiting sponsor 2 details" (my mother being the only sponsor) will the PFF2 document still be reviewed if I upload it to my account despite having that outstanding part of my application?

Kindest regards
Original post by Jvbittt
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated!
As my application still says "awaiting sponsor 2 details" (my mother being the only sponsor) will the PFF2 document still be reviewed if I upload it to my account despite having that outstanding part of my application?
Kindest regards

Hi there,

yes, it will. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending