The Student Room Group

Criminology Revision Materials Needed

I need any revision ideas for criminology unit 2 and criminology unit 4 because my exam is round the corner.
Do you need ideas of what to do for revision or do you need resources for the content?
If ideas, what I did/do is the reinforcement of knowledge through exam practice, literally do as many past paper questions as possible. Go through them by AC if that helps, find any gaps in knowledge, extra points if you do it under timed conditions! You could also make a past paper or use an existing one. I'm pretty sure Criminology is exactly the same across all exam boards, though I could be wrong, I do Criminology by the WJEC, but as I said I am pretty certain it is the same.
Respond if you need content help, and I would be able to provide content help for all of Unit 2, but I'm yet to compile all of Unit 4 together.
Hope this helps!! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by HistorianFarr
Do you need ideas of what to do for revision or do you need resources for the content?
If ideas, what I did/do is the reinforcement of knowledge through exam practice, literally do as many past paper questions as possible. Go through them by AC if that helps, find any gaps in knowledge, extra points if you do it under timed conditions! You could also make a past paper or use an existing one. I'm pretty sure Criminology is exactly the same across all exam boards, though I could be wrong, I do Criminology by the WJEC, but as I said I am pretty certain it is the same.
Respond if you need content help, and I would be able to provide content help for all of Unit 2, but I'm yet to compile all of Unit 4 together.
Hope this helps!! :smile:

funnily enough i've been using those methods since i had a temporary teacher, it works well. I dont know if what im doing is right, i've asked my current teacher multiple times to mark my work, i was tolds to revise, so now im unsure if im going the right way or not. The criminology im doing is also WJEC.

I dont remember what its called but the one where like psycoanalysis and neurochemicals are used to 'cure' criminality, i have no information on that.

Thanks
Do you need information on theories in general for Unit 2? Regardless, here is everything for Unit 2. If you need anything for Unit 4 let me know. I apologise for only seeing this now, goodluck with your exam on Thursday! Criminology Unit 2 Exam Revision.docx
Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else!
(edited 1 month ago)
Sorry forgot to quote!

Original post by Unicorn7190
funnily enough i've been using those methods since i had a temporary teacher, it works well. I dont know if what im doing is right, i've asked my current teacher multiple times to mark my work, i was tolds to revise, so now im unsure if im going the right way or not. The criminology im doing is also WJEC.
I dont remember what its called but the one where like psycoanalysis and neurochemicals are used to 'cure' criminality, i have no information on that.
Thanks
Reply 5
Do you need information on theories in general for Unit 2? Regardless, here is everything for Unit 2. If you need anything for Unit 4 let me know. I apologise for only seeing this now, goodluck with your exam on Thursday! Criminology Unit 2 Exam Revision.docx

Thank you, this was great, the unit 2 resit personally was really successful becuase i revisised everything and everything came up, so glad i was prepared
Reply 6

i would love the unit 4 revision please
That's amazing to here! I'm glad that it went well. Did the revision materials help? I will send those soon, just need to finish putting them all in one document!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending