The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Strategic & Operational Thinking in the Health and Social Care Context - assignment

Hi

Just wondering if any help on here or willing to share any assignments for Strategic and Operational Thinking - slide 3 ideally - please? I'm absolutely stuck and need some guidance into ideas of what others have done.

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Just wondering if any help on here or willing to share any assignments for Strategic and Operational Thinking - slide 3 ideally - please? I'm absolutely stuck and need some guidance into ideas of what others have done.
Thanks

Hi! Have you tried contacting your tutor for any guidance? I'm sure they'll be happy to help! - Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hi
Thanks

Hi Chloe, I'm sure you meant that in a friendly way but of course I have tried my tutor. I am asking for external help from those who have actually completed the assignment.
Reply 3
Hi
Thanks

Hi, I do you need assistance in your assignments, discussions, thesis and dissertation? Worry not. I provide all this services at affordable cost. Thanks. whatsapp me +19145955632

Quick Reply