The Student Room Group

alevel economics

yall im cooked for economics i have less than 2 weeks and still dont seem to understand the content for theme 1 and 3
Reply 1
Original post by bloodless-double
yall im cooked for economics i have less than 2 weeks and still dont seem to understand the content for theme 1 and 3

I know its obvious but I would recommend you use econplusdal and the physics and maths tutor notes to go over all the content. anything else ask teacher or on here .
Reply 2

fr same, im okay with the content but struggle sm with essays
ahhhhh at least your okay with the content i am struggling rn with the content and i don't know how to revise it and i also struggle with writing essays, btw are you in yr 12 or 13?? It's the fact i have got my first econ exam in 15 days.
Reply 4
ahhhhh at least your okay with the content i am struggling rn with the content and i don't know how to revise it and i also struggle with writing essays, btw are you in yr 12 or 13?? It's the fact i have got my first econ exam in 15 days.

y13 and sameee, its my first exam in general. and i can't believe that macro is so soon after too like bffr
Reply 5

but for content totally use econplusdal and seneca. i had the worst teacher for micro in y12, like he did not know how to teach at all and i had to teach myself a week before end of year mocks. they honestly saved me, i got B which isn't the greatest but for a week i dont think thats bad. now i just need to figure essays out help
Original post by eliaaaaa
y13 and sameee, its my first exam in general. and i can't believe that macro is so soon after too like bffr

omgg we are in this together btw do you have tiktok so i can chat to you there?
Original post by eliaaaaa
but for content totally use econplusdal and seneca. i had the worst teacher for micro in y12, like he did not know how to teach at all and i had to teach myself a week before end of year mocks. they honestly saved me, i got B which isn't the greatest but for a week i dont think thats bad. now i just need to figure essays out help

broooo thats good i got a U :frown:((( its seriously not looking good i need at least a C or a D. btw what do you need to get for exams...???
Reply 8

same ur not alone lool what exam board u doing?
Original post by amina1122
same ur not alone lool what exam board u doing?

Edexcel 😓
Edexcel 😓

same here 🥲 lowkey stressed

Check astarrevisionnotes tiktok page, dm them for their revision package!. all themes covered, A* notes,
Reply 12
Original post by alevelrevision12
Check astarrevisionnotes tiktok page, dm them for their revision package!. all themes covered, A* notes,

i really don't think a revision package would be the most useful with 9 days left until exams, past papers would probably be the most effective at this stage

Quick Reply