The Student Room Group

GCSEs in 10 days

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mayarpapayar
I know right, I can’t believe it’s finally happening!! I’ve done my french n spanish speaking’s and my art exam already, so at least 1 subject is done 😪😪

Ik it’s actually crazy all the way from year 7 to now have been for these exams 😭
Reply 21
Original post by alizaabdulkadir
Omg no way Ncs that’s literally my first option if I get in 😭 since they said they aren’t doing conditionals this year
Yeah I love gcsemathstutor and maths genie but I haven’t done as many practice paper as I would’ve liked so I’ll def do more
And bio and chem aren’t horrible but I do want to get 8+ in them and I have my bio exam in 3 days
That’s literally gonna be me as soon as I leave that exam hall my brain is going to be blank lol
I HATE UNSEEN POETRYY
I also do Macbeth aic and acc but I do power and conflict poetry
No way I knew that you had to pick four and drop one but I didn’t kno bma only allow you to drop at the end
I applied to both and leaning to Ncs again if I get in but still confuzzled
TYSM FOR YOUR TIPS IM GOING TO START USING THEM RN
you’d thrive at the NCS tbh, it’s a very good place to learn and there are chill people everywhere. You can worry about picking NCS or bma after tho cuz you need to focus on your GCSEs first (btw you can change subjects on the day they tell you to come in, which is the day after you get your results, if you have the grades for those subjects too). Good luck on your GCSEs!! Just try your hardest right now, like a lot, cuz no one likes regrets and stuff but you’ll do good
Original post by too.lost
you’d thrive at the NCS tbh, it’s a very good place to learn and there are chill people everywhere. You can worry about picking NCS or bma after tho cuz you need to focus on your GCSEs first (btw you can change subjects on the day they tell you to come in, which is the day after you get your results, if you have the grades for those subjects too). Good luck on your GCSEs!! Just try your hardest right now, like a lot, cuz no one likes regrets and stuff but you’ll do good

Omg I’m so glad you told me that because I’ve heard that you couldn’t change your subjects, but I’m glad I’ve got that confirmed but yeah you’re right. I do need to focus on getting the grades first and then the school thank you so much. I wish you the best on your end of year 12 exams (as levels?) and I am really hoping to go to NCS but yeah thx again
Reply 23
Original post by alizaabdulkadir
Omg I’m so glad you told me that because I’ve heard that you couldn’t change your subjects, but I’m glad I’ve got that confirmed but yeah you’re right. I do need to focus on getting the grades first and then the school thank you so much. I wish you the best on your end of year 12 exams (as levels?) and I am really hoping to go to NCS but yeah thx again

thanks! btw we don't do AS at the NCS, they make their own end of year papers, that we do mid-may, we get them marked and the grades are given to us by mid-june. We don't get the papers back though as they use the same paper every year, so we wouldn't even know what we got wrong lol. no worries and good luck
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Perse is so far away! Since I'm an international student my
[quote="alizaabdulkadir;99475798"]
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Perse is so far away! Since I'm an international student my

I’m also an international student! Switching to day soon…

Quick Reply