The Student Room Group

College

Hey so im doing my gcses in 2 weeks and i went to interviews for colleges earlier in the year but if i still dont know what subject i want to do at east surrey college can i change it before i even get there if i get in and if si how do i do so? Im just really stick on what course to pick. Thanks 😊
Reply 1
Original post by kaitlin2007
Hey so im doing my gcses in 2 weeks and i went to interviews for colleges earlier in the year but if i still dont know what subject i want to do at east surrey college can i change it before i even get there if i get in and if si how do i do so? Im just really stick on what course to pick. Thanks 😊

I've sent my options in for collage a few weeks ago and have decided to definitely change them!! When you take your results to your collage to accept your place, try talk to them there, that's what I'm going to do!!
Reply 2
Original post by cannoo
I've sent my options in for collage a few weeks ago and have decided to definitely change them!! When you take your results to your collage to accept your place, try talk to them there, that's what I'm going to do!!

Okay thats amazing thank you
Original post by kaitlin2007
oh ok how was the interview and what collage are you going to?
hey, im in first year uni now. i was able to change my choices in october so very late on in the year, hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending