The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath or Loughborough Psychology

Both have work placements. Just any information that can help me with my decision. :smile:
Reply 1
also I have heard of bath course changes. Does anyone have any information on this?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Anonymous
Both have work placements. Just any information that can help me with my decision. :smile:

Hi there,

Great to hear you are considering Loughborough 🙂

I study Psychology at Loughborough so can give you some insight. The rankings for Psychology at Loughborough are high. The facilities at Loughborough are amazing- not just for sport but for academics too. I personally really enjoy the course here as you have the opportunity to learn many aspects of Psychology through many different modules. If you haven't already I would recommend taking a look at 'What you'll Study' on the course page to see the range of modules you will study. You can also choose some optional modules, so you can tailor the course to be what you want. I found it really useful to compare these modules with other Universities I was considering to see which course would suit me best. If you are considering doing a placement/year abroad Loughborough is great as they offer so much support in searching and securing a placement/year abroad. They also have strong industry links within the UK and internationally. I found this support particularly helpful when I was looking and interviewing for placements.

I have also enjoyed my optional modules as I have had the opportunity to learn knowledge in sport and educational psychology which I have really enjoyed and this has helped me decide where I want to take my degree.

I hope this gives you some insight. If you have any questions please do ask 🙂

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending