The Student Room Group

Stp 2024

Hello, has anyone applied for vascular science?
(edited 1 month ago)
I haven't, but there's an STP 2024 megathread that a lot of people have replied to. You might find your answer there. 😊
Reply 2
Original post by GeneticsNerd
I haven't, but there's an STP 2024 megathread that a lot of people have replied to. You might find your answer there. 😊

Thank you ☺️
Reply 3
Original post by Zalikha

hi ! I applied for vascular science πŸ™‚ have you gotten through the shortlisting?
Reply 4
Original post by Zalikha

Yes. I am.
Reply 5
Original post by Vou30
Yes. I am.

Hi, did you get through shortlist? Or shortlist reserve?
Reply 6
Original post by tbelle
Hi, did you get through shortlist? Or shortlist reserve?

Got shortlisted.
Reply 7
Original post by Vou30
Got shortlisted.
Nice πŸ™‚ what's your background in? And do you know how you'll rank the places already?
Reply 8
MBBS and Master of Surgery in Vascular Surgery. But i don't have a clue about ranking.
Reply 9
Original post by Vou30
MBBS and Master of Surgery in Vascular Surgery. But i don't have a clue about ranking.

Does this mean you're a UK student? We get our rankings today
Reply 10
Original post by tbelle
Does this mean you're a UK student? We get our rankings today

I am an international graduate. Currently living in UK. About ranking, waiting for mail from Oriel or their website to be alive.
Reply 11
Original post by Vou30
I am an international graduate. Currently living in UK. About ranking, waiting for mail from Oriel or their website to be alive.
They'll send email from Oriel to give the rankings since the website will be down the whole day today
Reply 12
Original post by tbelle
They'll send email from Oriel to give the rankings since the website will be down the whole day today

Just got their mail. Ranked 09.
Reply 13
Original post by Vou30
Just got their mail. Ranked 09.

well done ! πŸ™‚
Reply 14
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest