The Student Room Group

SFE

Hi guys I keep checking my SFE application and it says awaiting sponsor details however I’ve checked both parents and it says completed. Should I still be worried?
Original post by curiousgeorge12
Hi guys I keep checking my SFE application and it says awaiting sponsor details however I’ve checked both parents and it says completed. Should I still be worried?

Hi there. When did your sponsors provide their details? Thanks, David
Original post by David SLC
Hi there. When did your sponsors provide their details? Thanks, David

Sorry, they didn’t provide details since I cancelled my previous application however when I try to help him attach my new application it says ‘couldn’t find application’ after inputting my CRN
Hi there. Have they tried to follow the email link and also tried to support the application manually online? The steps for this can be found below. If they still cannot provide these please let us know.
Student Finance England ‘How to’ guide - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thank you, David
Original post by David SLC
Hi there. Have they tried to follow the email link and also tried to support the application manually online? The steps for this can be found below. If they still cannot provide these please let us know.
Student Finance England ‘How to’ guide - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thank you, David

How do I support the application manually? I’ve tried inputting the CRN and it kept coming up with an error
Hi there. David provided a link above on how to do this. If they still cannot access it this way, then a PFF2 form can be completed and uploaded to your account online instead. Thanks, Leah.
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. David provided a link above on how to do this. If they still cannot access it this way, then a PFF2 form can be completed and uploaded to your account online instead. Thanks, Leah.

Hi I’ve completed the pff2 form however the third instruction is confusing me. I can’t find the application therefore I can’t upload the form to said application
Hi I’ve completed the pff2 form however the third instruction is confusing me. I can’t find the application therefore I can’t upload the form to said application

Hi,

If you are the sponsor and can't upload it online, pass the PFF2 form to the student and they'll be able to upload it online. It's approximately 19 working days just now for processing.

Thanks, Ross
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi,
If you are the sponsor and can't upload it online, pass the PFF2 form to the student and they'll be able to upload it online. It's approximately 19 working days just now for processing.
Thanks, Ross

How can I, the student, upload the form?
Here is a video on how to upload forms/evidence - https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk
Thanks', Leah.
Original post by Leah SLC
Here is a video on how to upload forms/evidence - https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk
Thanks', Leah.

On my side ( student ) it says I don’t need to complete anything/ everything is done. Do I still need to upload the form mentioned above as I’m not sure if it’s worked on sponsor 2’s side
On my side ( student ) it says I don’t need to complete anything/ everything is done. Do I still need to upload the form mentioned above as I’m not sure if it’s worked on sponsor 2’s side

If they haven't provided their details then yes, we still require the PFF2 form to be processed. Once it has been it will then update in 22 working days and reassess your funding for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending