This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
can any one help me with unit 3 i will be really grateful thank you .
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Oh unit 3 - I know it well. :rolleyes:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I have exactly half the amount of posts as you (at the time of this post)
nikk
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hmmm....now where is that unit 3 book?....
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What is unit 3? or is there something i havnt been told....
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
What is unit 3? or is there something i havnt been told....
its the unit after 2 and before 4.
Ralfskini
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
oh now that you say that...lol
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
oh now that you say that...lol
yes, we all know that unit 2 is the easy one, and unit 4 is the hard one, but unit 3 is a bit of an enigma. it really sucks.
Ralfskini
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Addmitedly I was in much the same situation as you. After studying for five A-levels in Unit 1,2,3,4 and 5, i found 3 the hardest by far...
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
actually i found unit 2 the hardest
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads