The Student Room Group

Error in Qualifications ucas undergrad

I don't exactly remember how it happened, but now that i've looked at my offers, I realise that I added "GCE O level" grades instead of CIE O levels and "GCE A level pending" instead of CAIE pending. Will this be a problem for me?
Reply 1
Original post by WordsFiddle
I don't exactly remember how it happened, but now that i've looked at my offers, I realise that I added "GCE O level" grades instead of CIE O levels and "GCE A level pending" instead of CAIE pending. Will this be a problem for me?

i would email your unis asap to explain the error you made and see if they'll still accept you after that
Original post by bluegray
i would email your unis asap to explain the error you made and see if they'll still accept you after that

What are the chances they would accept me after I explain?
Reply 3

i mean i'm not familiar with the qualifications you've mentioned but if you've achieved/predicted accepted amount for the course then it should be fine. On the course info page it should have entry requirements so if you've met them it should be fine
Reply 4

As these qualifications are inter-changeable, it wont be an issue if the subjects/grades are the same.

Email you Unis to tell them - AND then notify UCAS using this online form : Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS
Original post by bluegray
i mean i'm not familiar with the qualifications you've mentioned but if you've achieved/predicted accepted amount for the course then it should be fine. On the course info page it should have entry requirements so if you've met them it should be fine

The entry requirement just says A levels and then the grades. The awarding body of both qualifications is the same, so is the grading system. But the one I am currently taking is for International students, while the other is for home students.
Original post by McGinger
As these qualifications are inter-changeable, it wont be an issue if the subjects/grades are the same.
Email you Unis to tell them - AND then notify UCAS using this online form : Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS

Thank you so much!!
Yes the subjects and grades are the same for o levels (those for a levels are pending tho)

Call up UCAS ASAP and ask them what to do, then email your unis if you submit an amendmant form.

Quick Reply