The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

How hard to get in St Andrews

Hi, I am international student, and I have applied to Uni of edinburgh to Physics.
My grades were AAB and the requirements were AAA - ABB one Set. Yesterday I just rejected sadly.

Now, I applied to St Andrews to physics and the requirements are AAA. Is that mean I will get rejected too? :frown:
Original post by Zeroldx
Hi, I am international student, and I have applied to Uni of edinburgh to Physics.
My grades were AAB and the requirements were AAA - ABB one Set. Yesterday I just rejected sadly.
Now, I applied to St Andrews to physics and the requirements are AAA. Is that mean I will get rejected too? :frown:

You just applied now for 2024 entry? I think St Andrews deadline was a while ago for international students accepting their offer, unsure if there is many places left tbh. Most have been rejected or offered a place by this point.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
It differs with each uni, I thought the deadline for international students for 2024 was passed already, not sure how you put an application in unless you’re not applying for 2024 entry. You might just end up with a conditional offer where you have to get more grades but it doesn’t mean you will be instantly rejected
International students is better to get an offer from St Andrews.
you can call the admissions center. They usually answer the telephone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending