The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

accomodation at bath uni as an insurance

im planning on putting bath as my insurance but im worried how last minute accommodation tends to turn out if i dont make it into my firm. heard its quite a stressful process with you being allocated rooms far away from campus and some students not even getting a room.
Reply 1
As an Insurance applicant you are not guaranteed accommodation, and you will just have to take your chance in August - its like this at most Unis, not just Bath. 'Miles away' - no, just in town rather than on campus, and honestly thats fine, and in many ways better than being on campus which can get very claustrophobic and boring. Stop panicking, you'll be fine.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I am also an insurance international applicant but I will know if I get my first choice on 5th July. When can I apply for Bath accomodation? I am afraid I will miss my firm offer
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I am also an insurance international applicant but I will know if I get my first choice on 5th July. When can I apply for Bath accomodation? I am afraid I will miss my firm offer

If you do become Firm at Bath because you miss your Firm elsewhere, I think you can apply for accommodation immediately that happens - but, like everyone else, you wont be allocated specific accommodation until after A level results in August. Drop an email to the accommodation team to check - [email protected]

Quick Reply