The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Physician Associate MSc at University of Worcester or DMU????

I have received offers to study the PA course at both uni of Worcester and DMU. I've done my research for both unis and I'm unsure which one to pick. Can anybody who is studying to be PA at these universities tell me about your experience? And just for background information I am living in Birmingham and will be commuting!

Also how helpful are the universities with trying to give placements close to home?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by myaaaxo
I have received offers to study the PA course at both uni of Worcester and DMU. I've done my research for both unis and I'm unsure which one to pick. Can anybody who is studying to be PA at these universities tell me about your experience? And just for background information I am living in Birmingham and will be commuting!
Also how helpful are the universities with trying to give placements close to home?

Heya I’m currently a first year PA at Worcester & also commute from Birmingham. Feel free to pop me a message with any questions you may have :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by myaaaxo

hey, I have an interview tomorrow for Worcester for PA is there any advice you can give me please on how it is? i would appreciate it a lot please
Reply 3
Original post by Halimabxx
hey, I have an interview tomorrow for Worcester for PA is there any advice you can give me please on how it is? i would appreciate it a lot please

Hey I'm so sorry I missed your message 😭 how was your interview x
Reply 4
Original post by Blackninja123
Heya I’m currently a first year PA at Worcester & also commute from Birmingham. Feel free to pop me a message with any questions you may have :smile:

Hi I've just sent you a message!
Reply 5
Original post by myaaaxo
Hey I'm so sorry I missed your message 😭 how was your interview x

heyy it's okay don't worry x ermmm it went mid I guess as in it didn't go to bad but I deffo think I could have done better πŸ˜– but let's hope its good news ahaha xx
Original post by Halimabxx
heyy it's okay don't worry x ermmm it went mid I guess as in it didn't go to bad but I deffo think I could have done better πŸ˜– but let's hope its good news ahaha xx
Hi did you hear back from your interview ?
Original post by myaaaxo
HiπŸ‘‹πŸ»

Sorry for the delayed response!
I am currently a MSc student at DMU. I don’t study PA but I can offer my experience if you’d like!πŸŽ“

DMU has so many support options for MSc students and really helps with future career prospects. We have had many careers events and days to work on not just our subject knowledge but how this applies within the field you will enter. This has been very beneficial for me and has taught me real insight for the field.

We also have a great postgraduate support team who help within our library services. They run many workshops geared to postgraduate students to help you really succeed in your academic assignments. πŸ“–

I have really enjoyed my time being a MSc student at DMU thanks to the postgraduate team and staff. πŸ‘πŸ»

I hope this helps!😊

Hannah πŸ„
DMU Student Rep
MSc Psychological Well-being🧠

Quick Reply