The Student Room Group

OCR AS English Literature paper 1/2 predictions?

Hi, I’m do my AS in English Literature on the 16th (paper 1) and 24th (paper 2) of may and I was wondering if anyone had predictions for the questions on paper 1 (the tempest and christina rossetti poems) and paper 2 (jerusalem and angela carter the bloody chamber)? Thank you!!! x - Ruby.
Reply 1
hiya i do the same for paper 1! i think for the rossetti q, maybe something about death or women could come up, since they havent been done before for the current spec
Original post by jisradth
hiya i do the same for paper 1! i think for the rossetti q, maybe something about death or women could come up, since they havent been done before for the current spec
hii thank u for ur reply i didnt see this until today :frown:( lol but ty anyways! how did ur english exams go x
Reply 3
Original post by studyswiftie13
hii thank u for ur reply i didnt see this until today :frown:( lol but ty anyways! how did ur english exams go x
they were pretty decent, how about you? i was kind of irked with paper 1 though - asking about gonzalo, then a question on religion, which had previously came up.. OCR is shameless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending