The Student Room Group

Sexually frustrated

So I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. We live together. But when it comes to bed, I do all the work. What frustrates me is that he doesn't go down on me or do foreplay. He did go once on me, but i have little blood left after my menstruation. After that situation, he never go down on me. No matter what I do. I gave him clues and talked to him but he just brushed it off. It stresses me out so much that I don't want to have sex with him anymore.
Original post by NoOne1811
So I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. We live together. But when it comes to bed, I do all the work. What frustrates me is that he doesn't go down on me or do foreplay. He did go once on me, but i have little blood left after my menstruation. After that situation, he never go down on me. No matter what I do. I gave him clues and talked to him but he just brushed it off. It stresses me out so much that I don't want to have sex with him anymore.

some men just don't feel like is not something they want there other boys out there that would love to do it
Original post by NoOne1811

Are you satisfied with the sex that you do have with him?

Would you give him an ultimatum?
What about all the other things like him taking you out or doing things for you or just being there for you?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
What about all the other things like him taking you out or doing things for you or just being there for you?

Oh no. He can't communicate well. He just nod while looking at his phone.

Quick Reply