The Student Room Group

Amend or restart my sfe application?

I started my sfe application for 2024/25, but I have now only just received an offer from another university, which I want to accept - but it is in London. The university I wrote on my form is not, and I did not apply for household income based loan but rather the minimum is different in London. Do I amend my application by printing out both forms (one to change the university and one to change the funding) and send them off, or should I simply cancel my current application and restart another one with the new details afterwards?
Original post by evsalyn
I started my sfe application for 2024/25, but I have now only just received an offer from another university, which I want to accept - but it is in London. The university I wrote on my form is not, and I did not apply for household income based loan but rather the minimum is different in London. Do I amend my application by printing out both forms (one to change the university and one to change the funding) and send them off, or should I simply cancel my current application and restart another one with the new details afterwards?

Don't cancel your current application. Leave your application as it is for now and wait until it has been processed and you receive your award letter (it won't take long if you have not applied for the income-based part). You can then change your uni easily and the amount will be updated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending