The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

On my student finance application I was only accepted this year for the tuition fees for 2023/2024 academic year. On my account it says i’m accepted for 2024/2025 even though i did not reapply for next year. An option for me to apply for maintenance loan for 2024/2025 as an undergraduate does not show up anywhere on my student finance account and I do need to apply for this loan. I have been living in the UK for the last 8 months. Can someone please advise me on this
Original post by fiamcevoy
On my student finance application I was only accepted this year for the tuition fees for 2023/2024 academic year. On my account it says i’m accepted for 2024/2025 even though i did not reapply for next year. An option for me to apply for maintenance loan for 2024/2025 as an undergraduate does not show up anywhere on my student finance account and I do need to apply for this loan. I have been living in the UK for the last 8 months. Can someone please advise me on this

Hi there,

What Nationality are you? What Status do you have in the UK? Was it an EU application you completed? Are you working?

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending