The Student Room Group

Shakey hands

my hands shake for no reason even when i am perfectly calm i am 16 years old i dont have any disease which is linked to my shakey hands even some of my other random body parts shake too sometimes its embarrasing to eat and my friends always ask my why i shake i dont even want to talk to girls because of it its just embarrasing how can i stop this
Original post by Anonymous
my hands shake for no reason even when i am perfectly calm i am 16 years old i dont have any disease which is linked to my shakey hands even some of my other random body parts shake too sometimes its embarrasing to eat and my friends always ask my why i shake i dont even want to talk to girls because of it its just embarrasing how can i stop this

Best advice for you is to go and speak about it with your own GP and see what they say about it.
Shakey hands can be caused by many different things and only your GP can tell you what it can be okay.

Don't let this affects your lifestyle and wanting to talk to girls as I'm sure they will understand you when you tell them about your situation. Nothing to be embarrassed about okay.
Original post by Anonymous

Like the other person said, go to your GP about it. Make a note of when your hands shake and try and observe if it only happens at certain times.

Otherwise depending on how much your hands shake, I would suggest keeping something on you. Such as a fidgety toy or something along those lines.

Quick Reply

Latest