The Student Room Group

Do grammar schools accept on result day even if you don't have a conditional offer?

I applied to KECHB for sixth form and I missed the minimum entry requirement of 54 points and ended up only scoring 53 in my mocks. I also only picked 7 gcses and the rest of my options are btecs. Will I be able to apply on results day, and if I get good enough results in my GCSEs have a chance of being accepted?
Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by darknight593
I applied to KECHB for sixth form and I missed the minimum entry requirement of 54 points and ended up only scoring 53 in my mocks. I also only picked 7 gcses and the rest of my options are btecs. Will I be able to apply on results day, and if I get good enough results in my GCSEs have a chance of being accepted?
Thanks.

I think KECHB don’t accept you if you don’t have a conditional offer due to being over subscribed (but double check). However if you are looking to go to a grammar school you could try five ways where you send your grades on the day you get them. Maybe do some more research into that.
Original post by RRN101
I think KECHB don’t accept you if you don’t have a conditional offer due to being over subscribed (but double check). However if you are looking to go to a grammar school you could try five ways where you send your grades on the day you get them. Maybe do some more research into that.

OK alr thanks. I will try one more time on results day and if it doesn't work no pressure tbh I got solihull sixth form or arden as my second option which is pretty decent ig... but thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending