The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Is SOAS or Queen Mary better for mental health support?

Hello, I have researched both universities and the support that they offer rather thoroughly, both seem good for different reasons: for SOAS the wide range of therapies and for Queen Mary the support for students with previously diagnosed mental illnesses. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience: positive or negative with mental health in both of these universities. I have dealt with mental illness in the past and so mental health support at the university I go to is really a massive factor in what decision I make.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have researched both universities and the support that they offer rather thoroughly, both seem good for different reasons: for SOAS the wide range of therapies and for Queen Mary the support for students with previously diagnosed mental illnesses. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience: positive or negative with mental health in both of these universities. I have dealt with mental illness in the past and so mental health support at the university I go to is really a massive factor in what decision I make.

I don't have any direct experience with Queen Mary mental health services but from what I've heard, they offer excellent support, it's just that the waitlists are very long. No clue how it works in SOAS.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending