The Student Room Group

Student finance

Why won’t it let my mother put in her financial details. The screen just says that her details dont match with what the student provided
Original post by Precioussc26
Why won’t it let my mother put in her financial details. The screen just says that her details dont match with what the student provided

It is likely that you missed out your mum's middle name (or similar) on your application so that the details don't match. You can't correct this so you need to download form PFF2, get your mum to complete it and then upload it to your account.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
It is likely that you missed out your mum's middle name (or similar) on your application so that the details don't match. You can't correct this so you need to download form PFF2, get your mum to complete it and then upload it to your account.

Thankyou I have done that and uploaded aswell as uploading a council tax bill and something for the pension. Is that okay?
Original post by Precioussc26
Thankyou I have done that and uploaded aswell as uploading a council tax bill and something for the pension. Is that okay?

SFE will contact you if they need more evidence once they start to process your application. At the moment (according to current processing times), you should expect an update between 20-24 May.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply