The Student Room Group

help?

im currently a year 12 student who's taking btec level 3 health and social care extended diploma and i feel so burnt out despite regularly handing in coursework on the day of deadlines and constantly revising for exams. i'm also a little annoyed as one of my teachers gave me detention for handing in coursework late (just this one time) when the day before, she said 'make sure to hand it to me in the morning' and that's what i did. does anyone have any tips on how to have better time management? please don't say schedules because i cannot stick to one.
Original post by ilovejeongin143
im currently a year 12 student who's taking btec level 3 health and social care extended diploma and i feel so burnt out despite regularly handing in coursework on the day of deadlines and constantly revising for exams. i'm also a little annoyed as one of my teachers gave me detention for handing in coursework late (just this one time) when the day before, she said 'make sure to hand it to me in the morning' and that's what i did. does anyone have any tips on how to have better time management? please don't say schedules because i cannot stick to one.

Don’t stress about the coursework deadlines. Take your time to produce good quality of work. Chances are the deadlines will be extended anyway.

If you are aiming for distinctions as your overall grade, even if you only complete the merits in coursework, you can make up for it with better grades in exams and vise-versa.

If you are someone who prefers coursework over exams, then do not worry about revising for exams. You will get a pass in unit 1 and 2 without revising because the grade boundaries are low and most of the question you can answer with common sense.

For me I got:
Unit 1 Pass
Unit 2 Merit
Unit 4 near pass
Unit 7 distinction
Unit 12 distinction
Unit 8 distinction (externally verified)
Unit 5 merit (didn’t complete it all)
Unit 14 distinction

Overall I received grade DD

Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending