The Student Room Group

Which University is good for nursing?

Hello everyone, I got offer from King’s College London, City, University of London, London South Bank University and University of East London for adult nursing undergraduate course. I have to choose one firm and one insurance. Of course my first choice would be King’s College London. Which university should I choose as a second choice
It doesnt matter where you train. There is no 'better'.
All these degrees qualify you as a Nurse - the NHS wont care where you trained and neither will any of your future patients.
So it probably just comes down to picking a course with low enough grade requirements to be a safe Insurance choice.
Original post by Kheya
Hello everyone, I got offer from King’s College London, City, University of London, London South Bank University and University of East London for adult nursing undergraduate course. I have to choose one firm and one insurance. Of course my first choice would be King’s College London. Which university should I choose as a second choice

University of East London for insurance but congratulations on getting an offer from kings!!! Hopefully the same would happen to me when im applying for children's nursing 2025/26 entry as im currently in year 12. For me (if i get the offers) i would make Kings College of London my firm and University of Brunel my insurance!!! GL on ur nursing jounrey :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending