This discussion is closed.
crazy_cutie44
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Has anyone heard of the holiday company escapades, is like a chilled/clubbing holiday in different resorts, got the poll because need some help deciding where is the best place to go? x
wanted to go to MAlia but all sold out
well there should be a poll but my computer got busted and i can't do it now?!?
the places its between are:
Ayia Napa
Ibiza
Tenerife
Magalluf
Corfu
Kos

x x x
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have been to tenerife twise and both times I had a wicked time, its not as bad as ppl think, nice beaches and great bars. I have also been to falaraki which I did not like, its as bad as they say on tv.
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No thats what I mean, falaraki was dirty and full of drunken louts, tenerife was a good laugh, nice and chilled like going into your town on a weekend, also the beaches just south of Veronicas strip are really really nice.
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
athens during the olympics was incredible

aahhh memories of the heineken house
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I wasn't disagreeing with you, sorry (:
Sorry my mistake, early morning, busy day, did not read what you said correctly.
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been to Kavos in Corfu and Magaluf in Majorca. Kavos is like party village (size wize) and amgaluf is more like a bloody city, much more flashy.
I had the time of my life with my best friends in Kavos, as long as you don't mind not being able to sleep til bout 6am. That's when it gets quieter.
I went to Magaluf and I stayed in Palma so was quite quiet.
I'm booked for Magaluf in July again... and I reckon it's gonna be better and noisier than Kavos!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
have added a poll for you.

Ive had mates go to magaluf and somewhere in greece with them and they've all had an amzing time!

love Katy***
bex207
Report 14 years ago
I'd go to Magaluf, i've been quite a few times, because my Auntie's got a bar there and it's really good. it has got a good mix of bars, but the beach is also really nice, it caters for everyone. I've also been to Tenerife and Playa de las Americas is really nice.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads