The Student Room Group

Changed mind about where I will be living during the course


I have started my student finance and finished my side of the application, but I have recently decided that I actually do want to live in uni accommodation but on the form, I have stated that I will be living at home. Do I call student finance to amend this? I tried looking on the CO1 form, but it says change of university or course, which I am not changing. It will just where I will be living during the course.

Thank you.
Hi Darren090909,

You should be able to make this change through your online account.

Select Application > View and manage your applications link on the right hand side > Change your application > University/college and course.

A change in living location is classed as a 'course' change.


Quick Reply