The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford

Primary education accelerated degree- ARU

Hello, does anyone know what the timetable looks like for Primary education accelerated degree (2 years) at Anglia Ruskin university Chelmsford campus?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, does anyone know what the timetable looks like for Primary education accelerated degree (2 years) at Anglia Ruskin university Chelmsford campus?

Hi, I am a graduate of ARU, and during our studies, the timetable varied each trimester. Typically, we had classes on two days a week for 3-4 hours, and an additional online session every other week for an hour or two. If your course spans two trimesters, your schedule might differ each trimester. Classes could start at any time, ranging from 9 am to 6 pm. Your timetable should be released a few months before the trimester begins, giving you ample time to plan accordingly.
Best wishes, Lucia
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Reply 2
Original post by ARUStudents
Hi, I am a graduate of ARU, and during our studies, the timetable varied each trimester. Typically, we had classes on two days a week for 3-4 hours, and an additional online session every other week for an hour or two. If your course spans two trimesters, your schedule might differ each trimester. Classes could start at any time, ranging from 9 am to 6 pm. Your timetable should be released a few months before the trimester begins, giving you ample time to plan accordingly.
Best wishes, Lucia
Hi thank you so much for your response.I have firmed the place with an unconditional offer. Can’t wait to start in September

Quick Reply