Problem Details
Posting this thread again as the issue has reoccurred just now
Device
Mobile
Browser
TSR App
Link

Additional Information

Thanks for letting us know and sorry you are still having problems. Did the reply work when you retried or did you have to restart the app?

We did fix one reply issue in the most recent update so could you check you have the latest version please, just to rule that one out? If you go to the three bars menu in the top right and select About us, it says the app version on that page. The latest is 2.1.4.

I'll check our logging and try to identify the error otherwise. Thanks again.
Original post by PurpleAndGreen
Thanks for letting us know and sorry you are still having problems. Did the reply work when you retried or did you have to restart the app?

We did fix one reply issue in the most recent update so could you check you have the latest version please, just to rule that one out? If you go to the three bars menu in the top right and select About us, it says the app version on that page. The latest is 2.1.4.

I'll check our logging and try to identify the error otherwise. Thanks again.

So it doesn’t work when I retry so I either say forget it I’ll reply from the website/not reply at all or I have to close the app and reopening it.

I have the app updated, yes.
Original post by Talkative Toad
So it doesn’t work when I retry so I either say forget it I’ll reply from the website/not reply at all or I have to close the app and reopening it.
I have the app updated, yes.

Thanks for the extra information. It must be a different problem to the one we fixed then. I will look into it. Thanks again for reporting it.
Original post by PurpleAndGreen
Thanks for the extra information. It must be a different problem to the one we fixed then. I will look into it. Thanks again for reporting it.

Thanks, because that was the issue before
Original post by Talkative Toad
Thanks, because that was the issue before

Hi. We released version 2.3.2 on Friday with a change to stop these errors occurring. Could you let us know if you still encounter errors please? Thanks for your help.