This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Just_Peachy)
What sort of person keeps their shoes on? shoes are for outdoor next youll be telling me its kinky to keep your trainers on whilst in bed!
ME! All my house is wooden floors so i dont tread dirt into any carpets or anything. Its just habit. I come in the house, go to my room and either go right on the computer or just go in and sit down in the livingroom and i forget all about my shoes. Its no big deal....my dad does it as well so i guess i take after him.
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shoes off! But wear fluffy socks so you wont get cold feet....well I guess they don't have to be fluffy, but I prefer the fluffy ones...
[email protected]
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
our carpet is rarely clean so we tell people to wipe their feet on the way out
Sianie
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
I take my shoes and socks off when I get home, although everyone else just walks around in their shoes. Its just a habit really. I often get told off for leaving my socks lying around the house!
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LaUrEn :-))
at home do u prefer to keep ur shoes on or off?
If off do u tell others to take their shoes off when they come over?

I take my shoes off when i *** home! jus so that i can relax n laze around! :cool:

what about u guys?
My feet would freeze if I didnt keep my shoes on. Besides there is a danger of you stabbing something in your foot & your socks/ feet get all mucky :p:
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hardly ever wear shoes inside, but my flatmates laugh at me cos i wear odd socks all the time (sometime the same pattern but different colours)

at home i always take my shoes off, but it's not like a rule you have to. i probably do it because i always put my feet up on the chair

lou xxx
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On... I have my boots on right now actually... but for lying on the bed or sitting on the sofa watching TV... I'll take them off. I will also take them off if they are dirty as that would do me no favours with regard to housework!
Rock n Roll Eyes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
of course when you don't wear shoes inside and then have to go outside quickly you mess up your socks. i'm so lazy
LaUrEn :-)
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
ME! All my house is wooden floors so i dont tread dirt into any carpets or anything. Its just habit. I come in the house, go to my room and either go right on the computer or just go in and sit down in the livingroom and i forget all about my shoes. Its no big deal....my dad does it as well so i guess i take after him.
dont certain types of shoes leave marks on the floor?
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LaUrEn :-))
dont certain types of shoes leave marks on the floor?
Ones that are made of treacle perhaps?
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
With the shoes I wear.. mostly high heels and uncomfortable but pretty ones.. they go off as soon as possible!!
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Usually off, lol :rolleyes: but sometimes when I'm in a rush, yeah I'll keep my shoes on briefly when inside the house, but only if I'm going somewhere else after that, e.g. soccer practice after uni or something
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
With the shoes I wear.. mostly high heels and uncomfortable but pretty ones.. they go off as soon as possible!!
I love the look of stilettos - soo pretty! But hurty! I always aim to wear them, but often chicken out if my friends wanna go clubbing later Sometimes I'll wear them, but only for special occasions.
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I take my shoes off as soon as I get home, but I always wear socks. For somereason, I never have beare feet. At the moment, I have cool black, red and white stripy knee high socks.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by galadriel100)
I take my shoes off as soon as I get home, but I always wear socks. For somereason, I never have beare feet. At the moment, I have cool black, red and white stripy knee high socks.
Aw cute! Yeah I know what you mean, I like these rainbow socks I got ages ago, from Top Shop when I was in the UK in 2002, but they've kind of deteriorated now Oh well, hopefully Sportsgirl or something sells them now, lol.
LaUrEn :-)
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Ones that are made of treacle perhaps?
if your wearing heels, they do tend to scratch wooden floors..
Peppi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its more comfy with a big pair of socks on.. no bare feet tho... too cold :P
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads