The Student Room Group

Awaiting details

Hi, it's been maybe a month roughly since I've applied for student finance. I'm new to this whole process, and I'm applying for finance for my first year in uni. The thing is, when I go to my account to check the status for my application, it shows as still being processed? Is this normal? They're apparently waiting for my dad's details? But the thing is he has already sent all the details they need. I've even confirmed if he is supporting my applicant and all, and yes he is. So why am I getting the msg saying that they're waiting for my dad's details still?

Should I need to be worried?
I'm so confused ;o;
Original post by ekyver
Hi, it's been maybe a month roughly since I've applied for student finance. I'm new to this whole process, and I'm applying for finance for my first year in uni. The thing is, when I go to my account to check the status for my application, it shows as still being processed? Is this normal? They're apparently waiting for my dad's details? But the thing is he has already sent all the details they need. I've even confirmed if he is supporting my applicant and all, and yes he is. So why am I getting the msg saying that they're waiting for my dad's details still?
Should I need to be worried?
I'm so confused ;o;

Hi there,

How was it that your Father provided his details for your application? Did he do it online?

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
How was it that your Father provided his details for your application? Did he do it online?
Thanks, Ross

Yes, online, not on a pc because for some reason when he tried providing his financial details using a PC he was told that no application matching his details could be found. So he used his phone and well it worked out that way, he even got an email confirming his involvement in my application I think, something like “thanks for providing your financial information” from student finances but when he checks his application he still gets the message saying “you have actions to complete” even tho he has provided the information they require? For this reason I also still am getting the msg on my application saying I’ve got actions to complete, and if I don’t my application could be delayed. I don’t know what to do
Hi there. When did you father submit his details, do you know the date? Have you or you father received any emails asking for evidence? Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply