The Student Room Group

IGCSE CIE GEOGRAPHY paper 1 3rd may 2024 quick revision recap

Taking Geography IGCSE CIE test today anyone have some revision or notes for a quick recap session before my Geo test

Scroll to see replies

Hey, how did it go for you?
Original post by yellowFrog33

It went okay I did population , river and industry the river case study was very hard I think I got 60 out of 75 thanks
Original post by yellowFrog33

not bad you?
i did 1,4,6
Original post by dudewitty
i did 1,4,6

same
anyone know what the case study for reducing risk for flooding in question 4 I did the ganges in Bangladesh. I did pretty bad for that case study.
Original post by UsualStudent101
anyone know what the case study for reducing risk for flooding in question 4 I did the ganges in Bangladesh. I did pretty bad for that case study.

i did thames
hard/soft engineering
walls, slip off stream, flood plains
soft engineering
zoning, planting trees
where can i find todays paper

one of the 7 markers
Original post by dudewitty
i did thames
hard/soft engineering
walls, slip off stream, flood plains
soft engineering
zoning, planting trees

I didn't do well in that case study but I did very well on the Nike Vietnam, and the international migration I hope I can get a 9
did anyone do the coast question 3
I didn't do well in that case study but I did very well on the Nike Vietnam, and the international migration I hope I can get a 9

for tnc i did nokia vietnam
Original post by benicebernice
did anyone do the coast question 3

I didn't but I heard it was difficult question about mangroves and corals Wich I did not study at all 😄
I didn't but I heard it was difficult question about mangroves and corals Wich I did not study at all 😄

same
ready for paper 2 geo
what did u guys write for the characteristics of coral reefs and characteristics of mangroves using the insert?
what did u guys write for the characteristics of coral reefs and characteristics of mangroves using the insert?

didnt do the coast question it
did anyone do settlements

characteristics coral reefs: - colourful - home to wildlife - underwater

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending