The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Choosing Imperial College London campus accommodation before results!

Hi, how/when do you choose/apply for accommodation for your preferred Uni when it is conditional on exam results? Is there a deadline? My daughter doesn't want to leave it until the last minute as she wishes to be firstly considered for one of the closer halls at Imperial College London. Many thanks for your time
Reply 1
Applications open in late May. It is not first come first served, it is done based on a raffle so there is no advantage in applying quickly as long as you apply befire the deadline
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by RedArrow10
Applications open in late May. It is not first come first served, it is done based on a raffle so there is no advantage in applying quickly as long as you apply befire the deadline

Many thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Amandamofrom!
Hi, how/when do you choose/apply for accommodation for your preferred Uni when it is conditional on exam results? Is there a deadline? My daughter doesn't want to leave it until the last minute as she wishes to be firstly considered for one of the closer halls at Imperial College London. Many thanks for your time

I'm waiting for accommodation to open as well...I believe it opens end of this month? What course did your daughter get an offer for?
Imperial accommodation info
Reply 4
Original post by vnayak
I'm waiting for accommodation to open as well...I believe it opens end of this month? What course did your daughter get an offer for?
Imperial accommodation info

Hi yes, the end of this month is opens, all undergraduates are guaranteed a place but where it another thing....my daughter is studying engineering.
Reply 5
Original post by Amandamofrom!
Hi yes, the end of this month is opens, all undergraduates are guaranteed a place but where it another thing....my daughter is studying engineering.

Have you received anything yet regarding the accommodation application? I'm just trying to gauge whether I've missed the email or not. Sorry to burden you!
Reply 6
Hi, I firmed Imperial but still have received no link or information about choosing accomodation.
Has it opened already?
Reply 7
Original post by Bounty78
Hi, I firmed Imperial but still have received no link or information about choosing accomodation.
Has it opened already?

I haven't received anything either so I think we're good for now?
Original post by vnayak
Have you received anything yet regarding the accommodation application? I'm just trying to gauge whether I've missed the email or not. Sorry to burden you!

Hi not just yet, came online to look today

Quick Reply