The Student Room Group

deferred entry

i have made an application and firmed my offer and picked an insurance choice, does anyone know if it’s possible to change it do deferred entry, im really considering not attending university this year, as the stress of the application is so overwhelming and id love the opportunity to travel before i attend university.
Original post by Tegaaan15
i have made an application and firmed my offer and picked an insurance choice, does anyone know if it’s possible to change it do deferred entry, im really considering not attending university this year, as the stress of the application is so overwhelming and id love the opportunity to travel before i attend university.
I am pretty sure you can change it - you can always email/call the UCAS helpline to help you with this.
But in my personal opinion I would call the admission team of the university and ask them about this asap
I hope you can sort it out
Contact both unis directly to ask.

NB. If they both say yes, after results day you’ll hopefully be placed at one of them. From that point you’ll just be deferring one confirmed place into next year, not both firm and insurance choices.

Quick Reply