The Student Room Group

my parent cant make an account to support my application

when my parent tried making an account to support my application they put in my reference number the outcome was "Your personal details do not match what the student provided us with in their application. Check if you are using the correct account." I've submitted my application but my proof of identity is showing up as received and being processed, does this have anything to do with as I've been told it takes up to 20 days for it to be processed but the deadline for sending in application is by the end of may.
Original post by eliza6eth.o
when my parent tried making an account to support my application they put in my reference number the outcome was "Your personal details do not match what the student provided us with in their application. Check if you are using the correct account." I've submitted my application but my proof of identity is showing up as received and being processed, does this have anything to do with as I've been told it takes up to 20 days for it to be processed but the deadline for sending in application is by the end of may.

Hi there,

Did you actually submit the application? Did your parent get an email to support your application?

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
yeah I submitted my application but its showing up as actions in process
And I'm not sure how my parents going to to receive an email as I've not included their details in my application?
Original post by eliza6eth.o
yeah I submitted my application but its showing up as actions in process
And I'm not sure how my parents going to to receive an email as I've not included their details in my application?

Hi,

If you never included them on your application then their details wouldn't match as they're not there. They would need to do the PFF2 form which is located on the Form Finder section here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending