The Student Room Group

Do I need to buy my own bedding for Oxford University accommodation?

Hi, I'm aware this is probably a bit of a stupid question, but I recently attended one of the Oxford Uni offer holder days for St Anne's college and the way the Head of Accommodation was talking about cleaning / doing the laundry really made it sound like the college would be providing bed sheets / duvet covers for us. I am trying to get organised and as such am starting to buy things I will need at uni and I am wondering whether or not it is therefore necessary to buy bed linens. I will likely buy some anyways to be able to have a bit of control over my space and to add my own touch, but it's always good to know. Can anyone clarify? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by ghostbeansgirl
Hi, I'm aware this is probably a bit of a stupid question, but I recently attended one of the Oxford Uni offer holder days for St Anne's college and the way the Head of Accommodation was talking about cleaning / doing the laundry really made it sound like the college would be providing bed sheets / duvet covers for us. I am trying to get organised and as such am starting to buy things I will need at uni and I am wondering whether or not it is therefore necessary to buy bed linens. I will likely buy some anyways to be able to have a bit of control over my space and to add my own touch, but it's always good to know. Can anyone clarify? Thanks! :smile:

My college didn't provide bed sheets or duvet covers - I imagine this is probably also true of Anne's, but you can email them to confirm.

I bought the following:

bed sheets (single)

mattress protector

duvet

duvet cover

pillow

pillow cases

(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mishieru07
My college didn't provide bed sheets or duvet covers - I imagine this is probably also true of Anne's, but you can email them to confirm.
I bought the following:

bed sheets (single)

mattress protector

duvet

duvet cover

pillow

pillow cases

Thank you so much! I wanted to ask on the day, but it just seemed like such a stupid thing to get hung up on 😂
🌟 Arise Facility Solutions: Your Trusted Cleanliness Partner in Mumbai and Pune! 🌟

Hello everyone! 👋 We are proud to introduce Arise Facility Solutions, your go-to destination for top-notch cleaning services in the vibrant cities of Mumbai and Pune.🏙️✨

At Arise, we believe in the power of cleanliness to transform spaces and enhance the overall well-being of individuals. Our dedicated team is committed to delivering unparalleled cleaning solutions for all types of environments, ensuring a fresh and inviting atmosphere.

Why choose Arise Facility Solutions?

Comprehensive Cleaning Services: From residential spaces to commercial establishments, we've got all your cleaning needs covered. Our services include home cleaning, office cleaning, industrial cleaning, and more!

Experienced Professionals: Our skilled and experienced cleaning professionals are trained to handle various cleaning challenges with precision and efficiency. Rest assured, your space is in good hands.

Personalized Solutions: We understand that each space is unique. That's why we offer customized cleaning solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Mumbai and Pune Exclusive: Proudly serving the dynamic cities of Mumbai and Pune, we bring our expertise right to your doorstep. Your convenience matters to us!

Join the Arise family and experience the difference in cleanliness. Whether you're a homeowner, a business owner, or someone in need of specialized cleaning services, Arise Facility Solutions is here for you.

Contact us today for a sparkling clean experience! ✨🧹🏡

#AriseFacilitySolutions #CleaningServices #Mumbai #Pune #SparklingClean #HomeCleaning #OfficeCleaning #QualityService
Some colleges do provide bedding (and may not be happy with you bringing your own) so best to check before you buy anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending