The Student Room Group

Nat 5 Maths Exam 2024

Hey guys I was just wondering I did my Nat 5 Maths exam and I am stressing out about it because I am worried that I will do bad. I did my maths exam and when I did paper one it started off okay and then by the end of paper one it some how got worse. I felt confident for paper one but some one the questions I just didn't get or I messed up. I think I did a lot better in paper 2 to be honest but when I got home I started to get paranoid if I put the right answer down what shall I do?
Reply 1
Original post by BOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hey guys I was just wondering I did my Nat 5 Maths exam and I am stressing out about it because I am worried that I will do bad. I did my maths exam and when I did paper one it started off okay and then by the end of paper one it some how got worse. I felt confident for paper one but some one the questions I just didn't get or I messed up. I think I did a lot better in paper 2 to be honest but when I got home I started to get paranoid if I put the right answer down what shall I do?
If you remember a lot of your answers you can get a rough grade from an account on TikTok- @g_unit_80 he has posted all the answers and working, It's his most recent video, hope this helps!!
Reply 2
Original post by BOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know that clelland maths posted an in-depth walk through on YouTube, but honestly, I wouldn't dwell on it too much!
I was feeling similar, but what's done is done, and you tried your best! Keep going and focus on your next exams :biggrin:
If anything, there's always the possibility to redo it next year if necessary. Don't stress!
Reply 3
Original post by jentmcf
If you remember a lot of your answers you can get a rough grade from an account on TikTok- @g_unit_80 he has posted all the answers and working, It's his most recent video, hope this helps!!

However, don't be too stressed if you didn't score as high as you would like, you never know what the grade boundaries are going to be like this year, a lower mark than usual could be an A. Also, don't completely discredit all of the marks for any questions if you didn't get the same answer as the guy on TikTok, because most of your marks come from showing your working, and you're probably not going to remember your exact working, so keep an open mind!! I wish you all the best in any other exams and this one too!!
Original post by wkstudy
I know that clelland maths posted an in-depth walk through on YouTube, but honestly, I wouldn't dwell on it too much!
I was feeling similar, but what's done is done, and you tried your best! Keep going and focus on your next exams :biggrin:
If anything, there's always the possibility to redo it next year if necessary. Don't stress!

I counted up the marks and I got a B or a C depending on some questions and how the SQA will mark it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending