The Student Room Group

Lost notes

My Level exams are starting but I have lost some important notes from my iPad. Since I am not an iPad person majority of my work is in my books however I did loose some important AS notes as I used to write my notes on my iPad during Year 12 and because of this I am panicking and stressing out. I can't restore it as it wasn't backed up!!
Reply 1
Oh, that's really frustrating. Would you be able to borrow the notes from anyone you know or ask your teacher for a copy of the material?
If not, many useful revision websites and revision textbooks provide thorough study notes/ summarised versions complete for the exam specification. Physics and maths tutor or tutor2u are good places to start.
Reply 2
Original post by Kerahil
Oh, that's really frustrating. Would you be able to borrow the notes from anyone you know or ask your teacher for a copy of the material?
If not, many useful revision websites and revision textbooks provide thorough study notes/ summarised versions complete for the exam specification. Physics and maths tutor or tutor2u are good places to start.

Thank you so much! I have borrowed some necessary notes but its quite difficult for A level geography so I have been watching youtube videos on the topics and then doing past papers so I know what bits to revise that I may have forgotten.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much! I have borrowed some necessary notes but its quite difficult for A level geography so I have been watching youtube videos on the topics and then doing past papers so I know what bits to revise that I may have forgotten.
No problem. That's brilliant - past papers are definitely the best place to go. It might be worth skim-reading the specification on your exam board's website to double-check all topics are being covered by the videos but this isn't entirely necessary as I know you will be pressed for time. Good luck with your exams!
P.S. I found a link that could be useful for your geography revision - it has collated many resources all into one place
https://studywise.co.uk/a-level-revision/geography/#google_vignette
Reply 4
Original post by Kerahil
No problem. That's brilliant - past papers are definitely the best place to go. It might be worth skim-reading the specification on your exam board's website to double-check all topics are being covered by the videos but this isn't entirely necessary as I know you will be pressed for time. Good luck with your exams!
P.S. I found a link that could be useful for your geography revision - it has collated many resources all into one place
https://studywise.co.uk/a-level-revision/geography/#google_vignette

Thanks a lot!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending