The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Unconditional offer LSE

What are the requirements to get an unconditional offer from LSE?
I'm in yr12 and mocks are starting soon but what grades do I roughly need to get to have a chance
you will not get an unconditional from lse based on predicted grades, you can get a conditional one though.
also that question is hard to answer without knowing what course ur trying to do. but generally bc of the competitiveness aim for 3 A*s
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
As above, the only possibility of receiving an unconditional offer is if you apply with achieved grades.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
you will not get an unconditional from lse based on predicted grades, you can get a conditional one though.
also that question is hard to answer without knowing what course ur trying to do. but generally bc of the competitiveness aim for 3 A*s

I'm aiming for politics or international relations. On their website it said 3 As but im guessing thats not enough?
Original post by kennyy777
I'm aiming for politics or international relations. On their website it said 3 As but im guessing thats not enough?

lse is known for basing a lot of their admissions process off exceptional candidate personal statements. some ppl get in with 3 As but its rare. getting higher predicted grades will increase ur chances by a million but if you cant, focus on making the best ps u can
Reply 5
Are high predicted grades more important than achieved mock grades?

Quick Reply