The Student Room Group

DSA application

I need to withdraw my DSA application from my student finance account because i don’t think i’m sick enough apparently lol. but i don’t want this to affect my student loans or maintenance application. How do i cancel it?
Original post by bib9019
I need to withdraw my DSA application from my student finance account because i don’t think i’m sick enough apparently lol. but i don’t want this to affect my student loans or maintenance application. How do i cancel it?
I don't think that is a great reason to withdraw your DSA application, because although you think you are not sick enough at the moment that could change and having supports in place to help with that will be beneficial. Have you been told that you are not sick enough or is it your own judgement?
Original post by bib9019

Hi there,

Just to say, this won't affect your main application at all, rest assured.

To cancel your DSA application please e-mail the team at this address and they'll do this for you.

Thanks, Graeme

[email protected]

Quick Reply