The Student Room Group

A-level Politics Edexcel

Has anyone used Jal Patel’s (alevelpolitics.com) resources like his webinars and came out with a good grade from it? also if anyone has purchased the book do you think it’s useful? Politics is my weakest a-level and im not sure if i should put money into it.
Reply 1
Original post by ja1izo
Has anyone used Jal Patel’s (alevelpolitics.com) resources like his webinars and came out with a good grade from it? also if anyone has purchased the book do you think it’s useful? Politics is my weakest a-level and im not sure if i should put money into it.

Try politicsshed as they have videos on every topic and are detailed with worksheets. Also have a look on Studocu where all resources are free. I love that website cause all the notes are super dettailed and uploded by students. Studocu is a lifesaver. Try Tes as well for notes. If you do want to buy/invest, try a tutor rather than resources. I have added links to notes i have used.
EU and Supreme Court
Reply 2
Original post by ja1izo

Same I am going to purchase his book I am in Y12.
Reply 3
Try politicsshed as they have videos on every topic and are detailed with worksheets. Also have a look on Studocu where all resources are free. I love that website cause all the notes are super dettailed and uploded by students. Studocu is a lifesaver. Try Tes as well for notes. If you do want to buy/invest, try a tutor rather than resources. I have added links to notes i have used.
EU and Supreme Court
Thanks for the Politics Shed website I am on it now and the component 1 revision guide I will print out in my school and go through it with the textbook and with Patels A Level Revision Guide (I have such a bad teacher but I will not let that be my excuse to do bad in A level politics I aim to get an A.

Quick Reply